Manual turntable with S-shaped 8.6" tone-arm
• Precision belt drive using synchronous motor
• NEW Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• NEW Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Platter made from MDF using felt mat
• NEW 8,6” S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
• NEW Magnetic antiskating
• NEW Counterweight with TPE damping
• Available with or without Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
• 3 high-gloss colours (black, red, white) Tonearm 8,6 S
• The turntable is supplied with an Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
• The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ballraces.
• Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
RPM 1Carbon / 2M Red